Switzerland, Basel-Town, Basel
As an Associate in Scientific Documentation you are working in a team of information and documentation specialists supporting research and early development scientists in their efforts to manage effectively their IP and scientific knowledge relevant information. As a member of our service delivery team for scientific reports and laboratory notebooks, you will work with a high focus on quality. Your tasks include:
- Support of users with the submission of reports to our internal repository
- Issuing, tracking, collection, quality control and archiving of paper Laboratory Notebooks
- Overseeing Roche external scanning, microfilming and archiving
- Contribution to the continuous improvement of existing processes, and the documentation of service activities. This includes writing of SOPs and other governance documents
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
As an ideal candidate you have some experience in Documentation Management or Information and Knowledge Management, preferably in life science industries. You enjoy working with internal customers and you bring good communication and documentation skills with you. Additionally, you bring:
- A degree as documentation/information specialist or a degree in life sciences
- A very clear and structured way of working
- Good English and German language skills (additional languages, e.g. French are an asset)
- And… you are looking forward to going through a steep learning curve, mainly getting trained on the job
Applications should include CV and motivational letter.
Who we areBasel is the headquarters of the Roche Group and one of its most important centres of pharmaceutical research. Over 8,500 people from approximately 90 countries work in Basel, which is one of Roche`s largest sites. Read more.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Location Switzerland, Basel-Town, Basel
- Function Research
- Subfunction Scientific Information Management / Bio
- Schedule Full-time
- Job level Individual Contributor
- Job type Temporary Employee
- Division Roche Pharmaceuticals
- Date 2016/06/07
- Job-ID 3233751253
Get in touch
Work place: Basel